The PerkinElmer Available Chemicals Exchange, ChemACX, is a comprehensive online chemical database catalog for chemical products containing information about chemicals and their worldwide suppliers. ChemACX is the most authoritative and comprehensive source for chemical suppliers information, and is the fastest and the easiest way to search for any chemical product.
ChemACX offers a unified, up-to-date, structure-searchable source for more than 5.8 million substances, 5.7 million structures and 10.4 million products from over 670 suppliers worldwide. The suppliers include not only well established and big players such as Sigma Aldrich, Fisher Scientific, Acros, and TCI America, but also smaller chemical suppliers that specialize in providing niche offerings. With ChemACX, the search for needed chemicals becomes simpler as scientists can search within a single source of commercially available chemicals.
ChemACX online product catalog is the most widely used chemical database services developed through close partnership with chemical suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and vendors. ChemACX online product catalog database is updated frequently by adding new chemicals, chemical suppliers and vendors. Thus, ChemACX provides the scientist and the researchers with updated products that have been introduced in the market.
For a scientist, ChemACX: br>
- Serves as an expert and regularly updated chemical database tool
- Helps find compounds and compare quantities and prices by chemical suppliers
- Provides high quality results, with quick turnaround time
- Allows users to create, save and share lists of notable chemicals
- Streamlines chemical procurement workflows
- Provides competitive price and is directly accessible through web services
ChemACX can be widely used across industries such as Chemical, Biotech, Pharmaceuticals and Academics and also other related industries.