Collect is the perfect data collection solution for automating data collection from your balances, scales, pH meters, DO meters, calipers, Force Gauges, gas analyzers, photometers, density meters, thermometers or any other instruments that have an RS232 serial, Bluetooth or TCP/IP interface port.
Collect data collection software can send commands automatically or just listen for incoming data, extract only the required data from the received instrument output, and send the readings directly to Excel® spreadsheets, local or network files, or automatically transfer to the cursor in any program window.
Collect data collection software includes a number of built-in features that make it easy to automate virtually any application in a way that you need it to work. With Collect you can save time & cost by eliminating manual recording and data entry as well as eliminate transcription errors and associated costs.
- Collect can connect instrument’s RS232 serial output to any Program
- Exclusive DIRECT-XL™ technology, the most advanced RS232 to Excel® interface available
- Connect and transfer data from up to 99 instruments simultaneously
- Transfer data automatically to the cursor in any window or record directly into a file
- Floating instrument toolbar and hotkey support gives easy access send commands
- Parse (extract) required data from the raw output and send readings directly to your application
- A library of pre-configured interfaces with over 500 instruments to choose from instruments Library and Method Library
- Easily create new instrument interfaces with commands and data parsers
- Connect and transfer data from multiple instruments simultaneously to Excel, databases or files
- Run-time toolbar and hotkey support gives easy access send commands (e.g. Print command)
- Perform timed data collection at user defined intervals as fast as 10 per second
- Add Date, Time, User ID and other meta-data to instrument results
- Built-in VBA macro editors for enhanced automation capabilities
- Can use Windows® security to restrict user access to configuration settings
- Install in either English, French, German, Italian, Spanish or Japanese
- Plus many other useful out-of-the-box features to automate tests
- A free trial version of this software is also available.
balance or scale directly to Excel® ("Excel®" interface example)
Transfer balance or scale data directly into any Program ("Wedge" interface
Force gauge interface sending readings to a comma delimited file (“File”
Setting up and adding a new Instrument connection to Collect’s Instrument
Setting up and adding a more complex instrument to Collect’s library
Connecting multiple instruments to one computer