Pipette Tracker 3.3 is from Labtronics which is now part of PerkinElmer!
Pipette Tracker 3.3 schedules pipette and device calibrations, automates data collection during calibration, performs all calculations and corrections for gravimetric pipette calibrations, compares calibration results to accuracy and precision limits at each target value in real-time to assign ‘In Tolerance’ or ‘Out of Tolerance’ flags and produces all required reports. It is suitable for single and multi-channel pipettes and liquid dispensers of fixed or variable volume, as well as volumetric glassware or any other device that is calibrated using known standards.
- Meets ISO/IEC 17025, ISO/EN 8655, ASTM E1154, A2LA, ANSI and GLP requirements
- Automatically schedules pipettes, devices and standards for calibration testing including those calibrated by an external calibration service company
- Automatically collects calibration data from any instruments RS232 or TCP/IP interface
- Includes a database of manufacturers calibration specifications for over 1500 pipettes
- Maintains a complete calibration history for all pipettes and devices including the traceability details on the standards used for each calibration
- Update calibration status of externally calibrated devices and attach electronic copies of their certificates
- Includes 5 modes for performing calibrations: Addition, Addition-Tare, Subtraction, Subtraction-Tare, and None
- Corrects for environmental conditions (Z-factor) and cubic expansion during pipette and volumetric device calibration tests
- Performs all calculations associated with pipette testing
- Includes Expanded Uncertainty and Best Measurement Capability values with calibration data
- Automatically assigns ‘In Tolerance’ or ‘Out of Tolerance’ flags to each result during the calibration and ‘Pass’ or ‘Fail’ once the run has been accepted
- Prompts user to perform preventative maintenance when maintenance task action limits fail after an As Found calibration
- Records list of maintenance tasks performed prior to an As Left (As Calibrated) calibration run
A free trial version of this software is also available
- To add a full security, audit trail and e-signature system for 21 CFR part 11 see Pipette Tracker Pro
- To add Mettler MCP’s or Sartorius SpeedCal multi-channel balance support to Pipette Tracker Pro see Pipette Tracker Pro+
Improved Organization and Access to Pipette and Device Calibration Data
Powerful Pipette tracker software facilitates users to have easy product recognition and thus results in reduced manual data entry by maintaining information including serial number, manufacturer, and device type and device location is permanently recorded into the database for each device. Pipette Tracker can also track and store information about the pipette tips used for a calibration. All test results are saved for each pipette providing a full calibration history for each pipette and device maintained by the system, which can be accessed at any time. user to have easy product recognition and thus results in reduced manual data entry.
Maintaining a full and secure electronic record of calibration testing results and scheduling eliminates the need for maintenance of paper-based records.
Pipette Tracker software Controls the Instrument from the Software
Expect better instrument control from your Pipette Tracker’s software with full bi-directional communication with extensive command options. Pipette Tracker software can send any command to the instrument that it is capable of receiving and responding to these commands. For example, this feature can be used during a pipette calibration to prompt the balance to send a weight, tare the balance or even open motorized doors. Pipette Tracker includes a library of pre-configured balance, scale and other instrument interfaces.
Pipette Tracker Software has Cycle Timer for accurate Pipette Calibration
Pipette Tracker supports the standard by including a Cycle Timer that provides an audible prompt that helps the analyst to pipette at regular intervals. Because it is an audible prompt, the analyst can work accurately and precisely without having to be located right at the computer. The use of the Cycle Timer to promote consistent cycle times increases the accuracy of the calibration process.
Pipette Tracker Software is fully automated of All Calculations
Environmental variables that are often responsible for adversely affecting gravimetric test results during pipette and volumetric device calibrations are automatically taken into account. During calibration runs, evaporation, temperature, barometric pressure and relative humidity are immediately factored into mass-to-volume calculations as sample results arrive at the computer from the balance.
Pipette Tracker Software inbuilt Automated Scheduling
Pipette Tracker automatically schedules calibration testing for all pipettes and devices in the database by automatically checking each pipette and device last calibration date stored against the current date to determine if testing is due.
Automated scheduling ensures that regular testing takes place without incurring the cost of having to manually monitor pipette and other device testing intervals.
Pipette Tracker Software Management Reporting
The Pipette Tracker software includes standard reports for calibrations, work lists, inventory , calibration history, trend analysis, barcode labels and more that are automatically installed. A powerful report editor gives users access to existing templates and all fields within the database as well as other files such as incorporating your company logo image right into the report allowing users to easily create new highly customized reports. Each report can not only be generated as hard-copy print-out but also export as a Text, Excel®, HTML, Tagged Image or Adobe Portable Document (.pdf) file.