Pipette Tracker Pro+ 3.3 is the only choice for regulated laboratories that want to automate pipette performance and calibration testing with the Sartorius SpeedCal or Mettler Toledo MCP multi-channel balance systems. For those laboratories Pipette Tracker Pro+ includes the components required to meet regulatory compliance requirements, including 21 CFR Part11.
Pipette Tracker Pro+ 3.3 schedules pipette and device calibrations, automates data collection during calibration, performs all calculations and corrections for gravimetric pipette calibrations, compares calibration results to accuracy and precision limits at each target value in real-time to assign 'In Tolerance' or 'Out of Tolerance' flags and produces all required reports. It is suitable for single and multi-channel pipettes and liquid dispensers of fixed or variable volume, as well as volumetric glassware or any other device that is calibrated using known standards.
For laboratories working in regulated or multi-client environments, Pipette Tracker Pro+ is the only pipette calibration software that automates gravimetric pipette calibration and record keeping within a framework that meets today's regulatory compliance requirements and works with either the Sartorius SpeedCal or Mettler Toledo MCP multi-channel balances. Pipette Tracker Pro+ is a secure solution that includes a full security, e-signature and audit trail implementation, support for Oracle and SQL Server databases, method and test plan validation and versioning.
- Meets FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance requirements.
- Meets ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 8655, ASTM E1154, A2LA, ANSI and GLP requirements.
- Automatically schedules pipettes, devices and standards for their calibration testing including those that are calibrated externally.
- Automatically collects calibration data from any RS232 or TCP/IP interface including multi-channel pipette calibration balances like the SpeedCal or MCP.
- Includes a database of manufacturers calibration specifications for over 1500 pipettes.
- Maintains a complete calibration history for all pipettes and devices including the traceability details on the standards used for each calibration.
- Update calibration status of externally calibrated devices and attach electronic copies of their certificates.
- Supports Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Includes 5 modes for performing calibrations: Addition, Addition-Tare, Subtraction, Subtraction-Tare, and None.
- Corrects for environmental conditions (Z-factor) and cubic expansion during pipette and volumetric device calibration tests.
- Performs all calculations associated with pipette testing.
- Includes Expanded Uncertainty and Best Measurement Capability values with calibration data.
- Automatically assigns ‘In Tolerance’ or ‘Out of Tolerance’ flags to each result during the calibration and ‘Pass’ or ‘Fail’ once the run has been accepted.
- Prompts user to perform preventative maintenance when maintenance task action limits fail after an As Found calibration.
- Records list of maintenance tasks performed prior to an As Left (As Calibrated) calibration run.
- Interactive charting of data to compare against accuracy limits and select and re-do samples during calibration.
- Optional IQ/OQ Validation Toolkit is available separately.
A free trial version of this software is also available.
Pipette Tracker Pro+ meets 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance Requirements:
- User ID and Passwords control access to all areas of the software, assigning appropriate security access levels to each individual user.
- Integrate security system with Windows security.
- Electronic Signature challenges can require the user to confirm their identity before carrying out critical functions.
- The Audit Trail function logs all system activity and changes, using date and time stamping.
- All changes are recorded along with who made the change and why the change was made.
- A workstation can be automatically locked out if left inactive for a specified period of time, preventing undocumented access to an unattended workstation.
- Pipette Tracker Pro includes the components required to meet with the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 compliance requirements.
Pipette Tracker Pro+ Controls the Instruments from the Software:
Pipette Tracker Pro+’s bi-directional command feature can send any command to an instrument that it is capable of receiving and responding to these commands.
When used with the Sartorius SpeedCal, Pipette Tracker Pro+ communicates with the 12-channel balance to automatically tare, activate and light up the channels to dispense the next sample into. When the balance is ready, the software prompts the user to add the sample then select OK to retrieve all channel’s weight values.
When used with Mettler MCP’s, the software collects the data that is automatically output from up to 5 balances without sending any commands. As each weight value is sent from each balance, the software adds the results to appropriate balance column then prompts the user to add the next sample to the next available balance and start its weighing process.
Pipette Tracker Pro+ includes a library of pre-configured balance, scale and other instrument interfaces.
Pipette Tracker Pro+ supports Easy Implementation:
Pipette Tracker Pro+ is an easy-to-install application that is compatible with the most current and popular Windows Operating Systems.
A key feature of Pipette Tracker Pro+ is its ability to automatically collect data directly from any RS232-or TCP/IP Ethernet compatible interface, eliminating manual data recording and transcription errors. In order to communicate with the instrument, an interface needs to be established between the software and the instrument and it also includes a database containing setup information for all of the major balances as well as many other instruments.
Pipette Tracker Pro+ for Automated Scheduling:
Pipette Tracker Pro+ automatically schedules calibration testing for all pipettes and devices in the database by automatically checking each record against the current date to determine if testing is due or of a device needs to be calibrated outside of its regular schedule.
Pipette Tracker Pro+ for Automated Reporting:
Pipette Tracker Pro+ includes an extensive range of standard reports including work lists, inventory lists, summary and detail calibration reports, device calibration history reports, test plan and method documentation, etc. These reports can be modified to suit specific requirements.
Reports can also be exported in a variety of output formats including Word, Excel, PDF, HTML and TIF.Providing reports in these formats makes Pipette Tracker Pro+ compatible with virtually any reporting,archiving or document management application.Reports can be also be created by Pipette Tracker Pro+ in an ASCII file format and exported to any spreadsheet or SPC application program, for additional reporting and analysis.